Sunday 10 June 2012

Bearly Mine Designs - Charm

Bearly Mine Designs had a challenge to use a charm:

http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/challenge-no-38-how-charming.html

I chose to make the charm the centre piece as I had this very lovely Bearly Mine Designs background paper and this striped Bearly Mine Designs paper that co-ordinated well with it - reminded me of a music stave with all those stripes:



For this card I also used a metal clef charm that I bought recently at a craft day.  So only three items - two papers and one charm - but I think the effect is worth keeping it simple.  The placement of the words on the paper also made it easy to keep this nice and simple.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Suze, you are so right about keeping things simple, sometimes it is so difficult to know when to stop.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty CAS card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous chic card thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine designs

    ReplyDelete