Thursday 31 May 2012

Winter Wonderland

This was one challenge I had an immediate idea for ... but seem to have trouble getting it from my head into card form!  Anyway, this is the details of this challenge:

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/sing-song-with-winter-wonderland.html

I'm so glad that I did manage to get this finished in time as I am happy with the end result:


For this card, I used:

Doodle Dragon Studios - DragonCarol
Merry Christmas acrylic stamp (brand unknown)
Scrapbook paper - CraftyBitz
Lace
Kindy Glitz - Crystalline
Copic markers
Pink glitter cardstock
Spellbinders labels dies

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland with your cute card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just gorgeous and a great singer, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete