Sunday 13 May 2012

Peppercus Challenge

I have attempted a different challenge this week:
http://peppercus-design.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/challenge-5-bis-14052012.html
This is my card:


The starry paper made me think along the lines of "You're a star" so that was a good starting point for a Congratulations themed card!  I added a striped paper that matched the star colour.  I used part of the image as I wanted to focus more on the top of her body rather than the full person.  The image is from Peppercus and is called Maedchen mit Springsell (refer blog details above).   I used my copic markers to colour her and added some Glossy Accents to her belt buckle.  The congratulations sentiment is one from Desert Diva http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.co.nz/.  The image has been cut using my Spellbinders Large Circle die and matted with purple cardstock cut with my Spellbinders Large Scallop Circle die.  The sentiment  and matt have been cut using my Fiskars trimmer.


2 comments:

  1. Wow this is a wonderful greeting card, very nice.

    Thank you for the participation on the peppercus challenge.

    nice greetings

    Gabi of Peppercus Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine tolle Karte ist das geworden.

    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Peppercus-Design-Challenge.

    Liebe Grüße
    Tina

    ReplyDelete