Tuesday 29 May 2012

Numbers Card

This card has ended up being a card for the following two challenges:

Shelly's Images - It's all in the numbers (needs to feature a number)
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/terrifically-thrilling-thursday_24.html

Papertake Weekly Challenge - True colours (feature national colours)
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/true-colours.html

My national colours are blue, red and white (New Zealand). 

This is my card:



For this card, I used:

Beccy's Place - Quilted One and Bear
Happy Birthday paper from my stash
White card blank
Spellbinders Labels dies
Copic markers
Some white snowflake stuff that I got in a bag at my local discount store
Glossy Accents (for adhering snowflake stuff)





2 comments:

  1. Awww very cute! Thanks so much for joining our "IT’S IN THE NUMBERS" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cute - Thanks for joining us for the "Numbers" challenge at Shelly's Images!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete