Sunday 13 May 2012

Elegant Lady

The latest challenge from Jellypark Friends:


I'm not used to doing alot of girlie girl type cards as my daughter and her friends are not really girlie girl.  However, I am really pleased with how this one turned out and may do more in the future.




My card uses a gorgeous image from Beary Wishes called Elegant Lady. 

The stamp can be found here:

http://www.bearywishes.com/2012/04/

I have used Spellbinder oval dies to cut her out and matt her.  The scallop oval has been cut from white cardstock and had some pink Christmas frosting added on top - this came free with a magazine last Christmas and I still had quite a bit left.  The scrapbook paper and ribbon I have had in my stash for ages and consequently don't know the brands for them.  The ribbon roses were white ones I got from a discount store but coloured them pink with Copic marker RV06.  The image is also coloured with copic markers - mainly RV06, RV02, E000 (skin) and Y38 or Y35 for the hair (can't remember which one I used now as I coloured it last night).   I have added three pink rhinestones to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment