Wednesday 9 May 2012

Crimbo Crackers - Challenge 14

The link for this challenge:

http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/challenge-14-angels.html

This is my card for this challenge:


Unfortunately, I am still having trouble figuring out how to keep these photos the right way up.  I have had one person suggest using Photo Bucket but don't know what that is and how to do it.  In the meantime, the photos will be side on!

The card has a base of snowflake scrapbook paper.  The paper has been sitting in my "paper box" for quite some time so I don't know where I originally got it from.  The ribbon is from American crafts.  The image is one from Sliekje stamps   http://sliekje.blogspot.co.nz/2010/02/kleine-fee.html.  There are lots of other really nice stamps on this site but the link should take you to this stamp.  The sentiment is from Digital Doodling.  I don't have the link to this one but the blog addy is: http://digital-doodling.blogspot.co.nz/.  I think the sentiment ties the image and background paper together nicely.  I did have another sentiment in mind until I saw this one and as it fitted perfectly, I ditched the other one.  The colouring on the image has been done with Copic markers - mainly the lighter colours.  I'm not sure of the exact colours that I used but know it included EOOO (skin), B000, C1, Y02 (I think), and the hair was done with an E (possibly E51 but can't be sure).  I really should write the numbers down as I colour but tend to just dip in and out of the box.

Involved in a car accident today (not my fault but car is not able to be driven!) so behind with doing this.  While the car is in a very bad state, I am okay and that is the main thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment