Monday 2 April 2012

Dustin Pike - Dudley challenge

After missing the deadline in the last Dustin Pike challenge, you would think I'd be more organised this time!  However, life happens!!!  At least I did get my card finished even if it is cutting it very fine.

As it happens I ended up with two cards.  I started one card and didn't like how it was going and put it to one side.  This is the second card that I started making:



It uses the following products:
Dustin Pike image - Dragon carol
Holly scrapbook paper
Red grosgrain ribbon
Copic markers
Nestabilities die
Sponged Anna Griffin ink



After finishing that card yesterday but not getting around to photographing it until today, I went back to the first card and was able to finish that one too.  I needed to get it finished as it is for a family who are leaving the area.  They have three boys so I wanted to do a card that had a more masculine feel - hence the creativity block.  I so struggle with cards with a masculine feel so I'm pleased that I managed to complete this one.  So, I decided I would add it to the post:



This one uses:

Dustin Pike image - Freebie from 27 Apr 2011
Scrapbook Paper
Nellies edging die
Copic markers
Best wishes - came with cardmaking magazine (brand unknown)

3 comments:

  1. Two great cards Suze! Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two card that is great work. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week. I hope you come back again soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab cards. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground."

    ReplyDelete