Wednesday 14 March 2012

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 10

I liked the idea of this challenge - not leaving making Christmas cards till the last minute!  For some reason, I decided to make this one a little bit harder for myself by trying not to use an obvious Christmas image.  When I looked at this image, I immediately thought of Silent Night (probably because of the pacifier in the girl's mouth!).  I used a Christmas backing paper and picked up the colours in that to colour in the image:



Products used:

Pink & green cardstock
Christmas paper from Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (Issue 71)
Computer generated Christmas carol
Digi stamp from Bugaboo - boopeekmoon
Copic markers

Suze











2 comments:

  1. I managed to find you at last! To make the link you need to click on the title of your blog post copy the link that appears in the web bar at the top and use that as the link. The one you left wouldn't let me view your blog as it was when you were editing.

    Great card - I do like Bugaboo images! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm new to all this technology and learning as I go. Thanks for the advice - I'll get it right next time (I hope)!
      I've started thinking about the next challenge and will try and join you for that one too.
      Hugs, Suze

      Delete